Amenities available to our residents
We offer many complimentary services at The Home so your loved one will feel welcomed and appreciated. We believe that being comfortable is the best way for our residents to thrive. We provide:
- family style meals from an experienced kitchen staff,
- daily fun activities and frequent special events,
- caring and helpful staff 24 hours a day,
- regular clean laundry and bed linens,
- affordable, month to month payment with no length of contract requirements,
- on campus podiatrist, lab service, and beautician,
- respite care options,
- comfortable transportation with a direct care professional,
- personalized care from a compassionate team.
The Episcopal Home is a nonprofit care facility that has the ability to offer benevolent care through its Home Heroes Fund to its residents in need. This continued care means that a resident who has outlived their financial resources, through no fault of their own, is still able to have access to the care they need to survive. Financial support is received confidentially with no decrease in care. Friends and family of The Episcopal Home are encouraged to offer gifts, memorials, and bequests to our Home Heroes Fund to continue our ability to care for older adults that cannot financially support their care plan. Gifts received for our Home Heroes Fund are directly applied to our residents' care.
We feature three served meals each day in the Dining Room of the Home. All our meals are hand prepared by our experienced kitchen staff. We take care in providing foods that follow each resident's care plan and palate. Our kitchen staff is careful to remember which items are displeasing to a resident and serve them a substitute. We also serve two snacks per day, one in the mid-morning and one mid-afternoon, in the residents' rooms.
We offer different types of rooms to suit specific needs and budgets.
Contact our administrator today to schedule a visit!
Mary Grace Shearer (717) 532-4612 or email us at email@example.com